Glomex Webboat 4g Plus 3g/4g/Wi-Fi Coastal Internet Antenna - North America & Canada Only
Glomex Webboat 4g Plus Internet Cellular Antenna
weBBoat 4G Plus 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal Internet Antenna - North America & Canada Only
*Can only be sold in the United States & Canada*
weBBoat 4G Plus. 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal
Internet Antenna System with Dual SIM
10” – SUGGESTED MOUNTS V9124 OR ITM001
weBBoat® 4G Plus is the first, unique and award-winning COASTAL INTERNET 4G/3G/Wi-Fi DUAL SIM integrated system to surf the Internet, ensuring stable and high speed connections up to, approximately, 20 miles from the coast. The weBBoat® 4G Plus has automatic firmware updates and automatic App updates, so you will always have the best performance without any need to contact technicians. With the service help functionality, weBBoat® 4G Plus directly communicates with Glomex for any problems that might be encountered.
The weBBoat® 4G Plus is equipped with four 4G Diversity antennas that receive the Internet signal and create a personal and safe Wi-Fi network inside the fiberglass boat, that can be used simultaneously by 32 different and authorized devices. Moreover, if a known Wi-Fi network is present and available (for example the marina Wi-Fi), weBBoat® 4G Plus will automatically connect to it to limit the internet fees. weBBoat® 4G Plus is a PLUG & PLAY product as 4G GSM module is integrated inside the dome and, for its operation, only needs a 12/30 vDC power cable and one/two SIM cards for surfing the Internet to avoid unwanted roaming costs; all this makes weBBoat® very easy to install. weBBoat® 4G Plus is also easy to use thanks to the free App weBBoat® 4G Plus, available for iOS and Android.
- Dual Sim operation: Allows for multi-carrier and multi-data use capabilities. If one card runs out of data, the other can be used. If signal strength is weak for one carrier, the other carrier can be used.
- WeBBoat ®plus app: Extended functionality such as switching between Sims and switching Wi-Fi to cellular data are just a few control features that the WeBBoat® app can do for you. Available for iOS and Android devices.
- Four diversity, high-gain antennas for 4G are incorporated to allow for maximum cellular coverage without degradation to the system.
- Two high-gain Wi-Fi antennas are also employed to provide maximum reception capability from local hot-spot signals.
- The super-fast 4G/3G/Wi-Fi router specifically developed for the marine environment allows for up to 32 different devices to be connected at the same time.
- The WeBBoat® has a built-in switching system thatautomatically switches from Cellular to Wi-Fi to limit data costs as well as Dual SIM cards which can reduce roaming cellular costs.
- PLUG AND PLAY functionality – you just need a 10/30 vDC power source
- Free firmware updates
- Free periodic app updates
- Service Help Functionality
- In LTE mode, speeds can be as high as 100 Mbps on download and 50 Mbps on upload. (Speed dependent on data plan, coverage, and distance).
- Quad-band operation (UMTS, GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE).
- Three Ethernet ports
- 4G backup WAN capability
- 10-30 vDC, 200mA max power consumption
- Updates via Glomex website
- IEEE 802.11b,g,n compliant
- Wireless approvals and Certifications: CE, FCC
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: IT1004