Raymarine 60stv Hd Satellite Tv Antenna Hd Capable
The Raymarine 60STV HD makes High Definition underway satellite TV a reality for boats 50 feet and larger. With a larger 24" (60 cm) antenna for enhanced signal acquisition, the 60STV HD is the perfect choice for ocean-going fishing, cruising and sailing boats alike. The high performance 60STV HD extends the range of satellite coverage ever further offshore than smaller units and offers enhanced satellite tracking in regions prone to weaker satellite signals.
Compatible with Hight Definition programming from DirecTV, the 60STV delivers stunning digital programming to your boat underway or at the dock. Raymarine's exclusive Wide Range Search algorithms and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DVB) technologies make satellite acquisition and tracking fast, steady and reliable in even the most extreme weather conditions. 60STV HD's standard NMEA 0183 GPS interface further reduces acquisition time by allowing the High Definition Antenna Control Unit (ACU) to know exactly where the boat is positioned in relationship to the broadcast satellites.
Fully stabilized to counter the motion of the boat while underway, 60STV HD also features conical scanning for maintaining the strongest possible signal, and a unique rotating sub-reflector the minimizes the need for constant dish movement resulting in much quieter operation than competitive units.
The 60STV HD's standard dual LNBs offer support for multiple receivers, while its simplified cabling makes installation easy.
The 60STV HD Satellite Television Antenna System includes the 60STV HD antenna, high definition antenna control unit, interconnect cables, mounting hardware, template and instructions. (Satellite TV receiver, programming subscription and television required, not included.)
Outstanding Features Include:
- High Definition (HD) Compatible with programming from DirecTV.
- Enhanced signal reception and improved antenna gain for better performance in poor weather conditions.
- Dual LNB design enables the captain to watch the weather and news at the helm while others enjoy the game down below
- Stabilization is enhanced by conical scanning, which detects and maintains the strongest signal
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects the signal and minimizes the need for constant dish movement and delivers quieter operation.
- Proprietary Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm for the fastest identification and acquisition of satellites.
- NMEA 0183 GPS position input capability further reduces acquisition time.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology delivers unmatched dynamic tracking in extreme weather and sea conditions
- DBT technology continuously measures the vessel's heading, pitch, and roll to keep the antenna locked on a satellite at all times.
- Supports a wide range of DVB compatible satellite television service providers (DIRECTV, Dish Network, Express Vu)
- Remotely mounted High Definition Antenna Control Unit (ACU) features a digital display and keypad for easy installation, manual satellite selection and diagnostics.
- Backed by Raymarine's worldwide service and support network.
60STV HD Satellite TV Antenna System Specifications
Antenna system performance
Frequency Ku-band (10.7 to 12.75 GHz)
Antenna gain 36 dBi
Minimum EIRP 47 dBW
Azimuth range 680°
Elevation range 5° ~ +90°
Roll and pitch range Roll ± 25°, Pitch ± 15°
Roll and pitch tracking 45° per second
Roll and pitch rate 45° per second
FCC- verified to CFR47: Part 15
Satellite antenna unit 698mm x 719 mm (27.5 x 28.3 ins)
Antenna dish diameter 600 mm (24 ins)
Antenna control unit 195 mm x 225 mm x 65 mm (7.6 x 8.8 x 2.5 ins).
RF input frequency range 12.1 ~ 12.7 GHZ
IF output frequency range 950 ~ 1450 MHz
Local oscillator frequency stability 11250 + 4 MHz (max) over temperature and life
Local oscillator jump @ 13/18 V switching 2.5 KHz (max)
Local oscillator phase noise -50 dBc/Hz @ 1 KHz maximum, -75 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz maximum, -95 dBc/Hz @ 100 KHz maximum
Conversion gain 50 ~ 62 dB
Gain flatness 1 dB (max) @ 24 MHz intervals
Gain variation 5 dB (max) across 500 MHz
Cross polarization isolation 25 dB (min.)
Image rejection 40 dBm (min.)
Output VWSR 2.1(max) in a 75 W system
Noise figure 1.1 dB (max)
Po 1 dB 0 dBm (min.)
3rd order intermodulation -50 dBc (max), two tones of -15 dBm, output spaced 27 MHz
Polarization switching voltage 10.5 V ~ 14.0 V @ RHCP, 15.0 V ~ 21.0 V @ LHCP
DC current consumption 180 mA (max)
Operating temperature range -40°C ~ +60°C
Storage temperature range -40°C ~ +80°C
Waterproof Air pressure @ 0.2 kg/cm2
Operating temperature range -10°C to + 55°C (-14°F to 130°F)
Storage temperature range -20°C to + 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity limit 95% R.H
Operating voltage 10.8 - 15.6 V DC
Power consumption 2A (30 W typical)
Satellite antenna unit 20 kg (44 lbs)
Antenna control unit 1.7 kg (3.5 lbs)
Manufacturer Part Number: E93014-2