Blue Sea 7149 200 Amp Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount
Free Ground Shipping*
Blue Sea 7149 200 Amp Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount187-Series Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount 200A
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accecpt heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 7149
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7149|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).