Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Ts Electric Downrigger
Free Ground Shipping*
Cannon Digi Troll 10 Ts Electric Downrigger
Digi-Troll 10 TSTournament Series
The Digi-Troll 10TS features a backlit LCD screen which displays readings from IntelliTroll, lets you raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the amount of line you're using. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Stainless steel spool, fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53". Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting knobs.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- Intergraded Control Screen provides illuminated keypad controls with large backlit LCD screen. Also can display IntelliTroll speed and temp ratings, and lets you raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the line amounts
- Revolutionary Control Features allow you to cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. You can even store up to five different preset depths for easy refernce
- Short-Stop - at the push of button, Short Stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depthe below the surface
- Adjustable Positive Ion Control (PIC) allows adjustment of the amount of voltage emitted. PIC emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Digital depth counter
- Includes dual axis adjustable rod holder
- Easy spool access
- Includes stainless steel spool
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Includes 2 line releases and 400' of 150lb test stainless steel cable
- IP68 waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1902330
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1902330|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at email@example.com. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).