Garmin Panoptix Ps60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
Free Ground Shipping*
Garmin Panoptix Ps60 Thru-Hull Down TransducerPanoptix™ PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
Panoptix™ is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. The PS60 offers the same features as the PS30 transom mount version, but in a thru-hull installation. This configuration is ideal for coastal and offshore fishermen with larger boats. Panoptix PS60 transducer allows you to see fish and bait swimming under your boat - in real time. To truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it for yourself.
- LiveVü Down - Provides real-time moving sonar images below the boat; see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around and pinpoint their destination left of right and their depth
- RealVü 3-D Down - Scans the area below the boat from front to back and side to side, providing a full 3-D view showing bottom contour changes, fish and structure, even while stationary
- RealVü Historical - Provides a wealth of historical sonar data - used for finding fish located throughout the entire water column in 3-D, from bottom to surface
- Mounting Option - Stainless steel stem, fairing block and mounting hardware allow for thru-hull installation on a boat with a deadrise between 0 and 25 degrees
- Panoptix PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Mount
- Fairing Block
- Split Ring RJ45 Connector and Documentation
- Integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 8000/8500 Series
- GPSMAP® 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 Series Chartplotters
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01406-00
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-01406-00|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).