Garmin Panoptix Livescope System
Free Two Day Shipping*
Garmin Panoptix Livescope System
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat —up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
- Physical dimensions:
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
- LVS32 trasnducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature range: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0M)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A
Whats' In The Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01864-00
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-01864-00|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).