Garmin B275lh-W Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 12-Pin
Free Ground Shipping*
Garmin B275lh-W Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer 12 Pin
B275LH-W Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 12-Pin
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducers. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band results in superior resolution. The constant wide beamwidth provides twice the coverage under the boat and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high frequency narrow beam transducer options.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 500'.
The low frequency band and 1 kW of power also provides great deeper water performance. Get the best of both worlds with Airmar’s dual frequency Chirp-ready transducers with wide beam coverage.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW for great deep water performance from the low frequency
- Low Frequency: 42 kHz to 65 kHz with maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz with maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Bronze transducer housing with high-performance fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Recommended boat size: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-12183-20
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-12183-20|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).