Guest On-Board Battery Charger 20a / 12v - 2 Bank - 120v Input
Free Ground Shipping*
Guest On-Board Battery Charger 20a 12v 2 Bank 120v
On-Board Battery Charger 20A / 12V - 2 Bank - 120V Input
Guest On-Board battery chargers have been redesigned from the inside out with the customer in mind. Our newest generation On-Board Marine battery chargers include leading advancements in digital charging technology and waterproof design/construction. Every Guest charger has a dedicated charging, sensing and control per bank. The easy to read graphics indicates the status of each battery bank through the charging process.
- All high frequency, digital charging technology
- Fully automatic 5-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor
- Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40 percent lighter
- 100 percent Waterproof (IP67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- All models are pre-wired for easy installation
- For all 12 volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in safety: reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection. In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection.
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2720A
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2720A|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).