Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp Di Gps G2 Combo W/Nav+ And Cover
Free Ground Shipping*
Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp Di G2 Gps Combo W/ Nav+ And Cover
HELIX® 5 Chirp DI GPS G2 Combo with Free Cover
* Includes Navionics Nav+ Card *
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIX®5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new Humminbird® basemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighed depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Sonar-Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, DualBeam PLUS
- Sonar Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supports: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP), 600 ft (standard transducer)
- CHIRP - Imaging Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 410220-1NAV\COVER
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||410220-1NAVCOVER|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).