Humminbird Ice Helix 5 Chirp G2
Free Ground Shipping*
ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G2
The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 gives you a deeper understanding of what's below the ice, with exclusive features you won't find on any other ice sonar unit. Utilize crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, Adjustable Sonar Zoom, Jig Charge Mode and unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ice angler. You'll watch it all take shape on a full color, 5" HD LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird's Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom, with high-resolution returns on both the 1024-segement flasher and traditional 2D sonar views, boasting target separation down to a 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Move your zoom range to where the fish are. Adjustable Sonar Zoom allows you to hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 8X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Portable Carrying Case: Take your fishing system on the go. The soft-sided carrying case and shuttle mount protect your Humminbird ICE HELIX for safe transport. Conveniently fits in a five-gallon bucket.
- Cable and Transducer Management: Built-in cable wrap allows you to easily select the specific amount of transducer cable for your fishing situation. And when transporting your unit, rest assured the transducer and 8 foot transducer cable are stored and protected.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything your need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ice, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- 5-Button Operation: Master the ice with 5 easy buttons. The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 is the most advanced sonar only ice fish finder on the market. With top of the line sonar features bundled in an easy-to-use, modern-day LCD fish fisher, the only thing else you'll need is...more bait.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you'll be ready to hit the water even after the ice melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 fish finder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Ice transducer, 9 Amp Hour battery and charger, ice shuttle, hardware, power cable and portable bag.
Manufacturer Part Number: 411180-1
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||411180-1|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
This model has sonar only. There is a model that has the built in gps and the microSD slot. I have put the link to the product for you to take a look. https://www.hodgesmarine.com/hum410970-1-humminbird-ice-helixreg-5-chirp-gpssonar-comb.html
This item comes with a rebate through Humminbird. It will come with a code inside the box of the unit, directing you to a website to select the map card you wish to receive.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).