Humminbird Lakemaster Chart - Southeast States Version 5
Free Two Day Shipping*
Humminbird Lakemaster Chart Southeast States V5
LakeMaster Chart - Southeast States Version 5
Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster lake maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have the tools you need to make the most of your limited time on the water. And with an ever-expanding list of available regions and lake maps exclusive to Humminbird owners, plus innovations like LakeMaster PLUS and SmartStrike, fish are running out places to hide.
More than 10,000 lake maps can be found within our LakeMaster library, spread across a dozen regions in North America, including parts of Canada. Nearly 2,000 lakes are mapped in High Definition and include the most accurate survey data available, often collected by our own team of GIS analyst cartographers.
Most of our High Definition lake maps were created by our own GIS survey crew who spend tireless hours mapping year round. Their information is then processed, resulting in highly accurate 1'-3' depth contour maps, providing anglers with detail they can't find anywhere else.
The remaining maps in our library are Standard Definition and include contours typically in 3'-5' intervals. Humminbird LakeMaster creates these maps by using publicly available information as a basemap, then our GIS analysts apply techniques to ensure accuracy of shorelines and update visible features.
The revolutionary patented features of LakeMaster maps, combined with your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor will enhance your fishing experience. And that's no fish tale.
For an added angling advantage, opt for Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS. These maps include all of the features of LakeMaster with one key addition: aerial photography of High Definition lakes for insight of contour lines, docks, buildings and structure. View these aerial images on your Humminbird fish finder as a single layer, overlay it with LakeMaster depth contours or overlay it with the full LakeMaster map for maximum detail. Now that's a major PLUS. LakeMaster Louisiana Delta Aerial View - Unlock the hidden secrets of the Louisiana Delta and always know where you are with aerial views of shorelines, waterways, landmarks, obstructions, roads, points of interest, channels and more.
- Highlight Depth - Select and highlight a particular depth range, so you can easily target productive water and stay in the bite zone.
- Shallow Water Highlight - Easy-to-see shading highlights shallow water areas on an adjustable range from 0 to 30 feet.
- Water Level Offset - Synchronize the depth contours and shorelines of your LakeMaster charts with the actual water levels of lakes, reservoirs and rivers.
- i-Pilot® Link™ - i-Pilot® Link™ enables your LakeMaster lake map, Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota® trolling motor to communicate with one another, giving you unprecedented automatic boat control. From your Humminbird unit, you select a depth contour line to "Follow" and you are on your way.
- Contour Elite - Contour Elite combines the High Definition maps of LakeMaster with the predictive fishing algorithms of SmartStrike and brings it to your PC. Using advanced features and a friendly user interface, Humminbird Contour Elite™ PC software lets you locate fishing areas based on targeted species, season, weather or water conditions. Search results can be viewed in 3D for the ultimate insight into the fishing structure. Print custom maps, measure distances precisely, Import & Export waypoints to/from major brands of GPS Devices, log fishing results and more! Available in nine editions that parallel LakeMaster SD card regions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 600023-8
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600023-8|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).