Humminbird Lakemaster Chart - Wisconsin - Version 8
Free Two Day Shipping*
Humminbird Lakemaster Chart Wisconsin V8
LakeMaster Chart - Wisconsin - Version 8
The Humminbird LakeMaster Wisconsin Edition, Version 8, has added over 500 lakes since the prior version – 240 in High Definition. In all, this version boasts more than 260 High Definition lakes and more than 1,700 total lakes from WI, so you can be confident in where you're fishing, no matter where the fish take you.
- LakeMaster micro SD card with adapter includes depth contour information and features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Bemidji, Gull Lake Chain, Leech, Mille Lacs, Minnetonka, Vermilion, Winnibigoshish and more.
- Can be used with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link® trolling motor, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder
- LakeMaster cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water Resistant SD card carrying case
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: 600025-7
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600025-7|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).