Humminbird 14-M360-2ddi-Y - Mega 360 & 2d/Mdi 14-Pin Y-Cable
Free Ground Shipping*
Humminbird 14 M360 2ddiy Cable
14-M360-2DDI-Y - MEGA 360 & 2D/MDI 14-Pin Y-Cable
This Y cable allows for the connection of a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and a 14-pin HW / MDI+ transducer (including Built-in MEGA Imaging) to the same compatible Humminbird fish finder.
- Combines MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and 14-pin Dual Spectrum / MEGA Imaging+ transducers (including Built-in MEGA Imaging) into one 14-pin plug for connection to the same, compatible SOLIX fish finder, or HELIX fish finder with additional AD HELIX M360 adapter.
- For use when connecting a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer to a compatible SOLIX or HELIX fish finder, in conjunction with a Built-in MEGA Imaging transducer or external 14-pin HW /MDI+ transducer.
- If this cable is being used with a HELIX fish finder, then the #720106-1 AD HELIX M360 adapter must be attached between this y-cable and the HELIX unit, to the single plug end of the Y cable.
- Compatible with Built-in MEGA Imaging transducers on select Minn Kota trolling motors
- 30" (76 cm) cable on Dual Sprectrum CHIRP side of cable
- 10' (3 m) cable on the MEGA 360 side
- Waterproof, screw-on, 14-pin connectors
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: 720108-1
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||720108-1|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).