Navico Sonichub2 Marine Audio Server
Free Two Day Shipping*
Navico Sonichub2 Marine Audio ServerSonichub®2 Marine Audio Server
Navico is pleased to announce our next generation of marine audio server, the SonicHub®2. The SonicHub®2 gives boaters full control of audio and video playback directly from Lowrance HDS Gen3, Gen2 Touch, Simrad NSS evo2, NSO evo2, GO7 and B&G Zeus2, Zeus2 Glass Helm and Vulcan 7 displays.
The system features integrated Bluetooth® for audio streaming from a smartphone or tablet - including Pandora (where applicable), two USB ports for audio/video playback and device charging, and SiriusXM® radio connectivity (US only).
The SonicHub2 is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
SonicHub2 is a drop-in replacement for the existing SonicHub Utilizing the same footprint, same connections and same user interface on Lowrance/Simrad/B&G displays. SonicHub2 will operate on the newly implemented NMEA 2000® Audio/Entertainment standard.
- NMEA 2000® control from compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G multi-function displays: Uses standard NMEA 2000® Audio/Entertainment protocol
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: No need for external dongle
- 50W x 4 amplifier: Zone 1 (Front) and Zone 2 (Rear)
- Pre-amp Zone 3 output
- Pre-amp subwoofer output:Tied to Zone 1 for volume control
- Dual Stereo Aux in (Aux1, Aux2):Can be connected/attached to WM-3 for Sirius audio input and control
- Dual USB inputs: mp3 on USB / Apple iPod
- Video output via Composite RCA
- Integrated support for Pandora® Internet Radio when connected via a smartphone or tablet with the Pandora app
Included in Box
- Audio Server
- Power Cable
- NMEA 2000 6' cable
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-12302-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-12302-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).