Lowrance Hook2-7x 7" Gps Tripleshot Fishfinder W/Track Plotter Transom Mount Tripleshot Transducer
Free Ground Shipping*
Lowrance Hook2-7x Gps Tripleshot Fishfinder Track
HOOK²-7x 7" GPS TripleShot Fishfinder w/Track Plotter Transom Mount TripleShot Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7x TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7x features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS plotter. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Tripleshot 3-in-1 sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ - TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in GPS Plotter - Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation - Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.(Comes with Both)
- Display: 7" (177.8mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz, 455/800 kHz
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: TripleShot
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 9.31" / 236.4 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" / 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 5.64" / 143.3 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-14022-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-14022-001|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Yes, the unit will display speed
No, the Hook2-7x does not come with a map. It uses a basic form of navigation that allows you to follow trails and set way points. Click here for the model that has the built-in US inland charts.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).