Lowrance C-Map Precision Contour Hd Chart - North Carolina
Free Ground Shipping*
Lowrance Cmap Precision Contour Hd North Carolina
C-MAP Precision Contour HD Chart - North Carolina
Precision Contour HD maps combine the best data from professional lake surveys, C-MAP Genesis Social Maps and traditional lake maps to deliver high-detail, statewide fishing maps with 1-foot contours.
The perfect mapping solution for serious anglers, Precision Contour HD maps offer comprehensive coverage -- including shallow backwaters and distant creek arms -- that other map cards overlook. The top fishing destinations were meticulously surveyed using innovative CMAP Genesis technology to create the most complete maps of key fish-holding bottom structure like humps, holes, reefs, shoals, drains, ditches, ledges and break lines.
- Survey-quality contour data - 1-foot contour coverage, visible even at wide zoom levels
- Custom depth shading – choose colors for specific depth ranges to highlight fishholding depths and/or hazard zones
- Points of Interest - includes traditional navigation information, C-MAP Navigation data, plus Fishing HotSpots waypoints and lakes-specific fishing tips and techniques
- High-resolution satellite imagery – used to locate man-made fish-holding structure like boat docks. Available views include water and land, water only and land only
- Preset depth shading palettes, including safety shading
- Includes fishing regulations, records and ID photos
- Free 1-year subscription to C-MAP Genesis Edge custom mapping service
Precision Contour HD charts are compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3, Elite Ti2 Elite Ti and HOOK2* fishfinder/chartplotters
*Does not support satellite imagery or custom depth shading
Manufacturer Part Number: M-NA-Y704-MS
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-NA-Y704-MS|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at email@example.com. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).