Mustang Rescue Swimmer Vest - Universal - 30"-52" Chest
Free Ground Shipping*
Mustang Water Rescue Vest
Rescue Swimmer Vest - Universal - 30"-52" Chest
Hailed as the first rescue swimmer vest to turn a compliance-driven device into a tactical piece of equipment that actually helps get the job done. Designed for the performance-driven public safety water professional who can't afford to be impeded by extra gear, this vest blends two of Mustang's core competencies - inflatable flotation and foam flotation - to offer a slim profile flotation solution.
Recommend for:Public Safety
- Easy to swim and perform in water when bladder is inflated
- CO2 cylinder storage pocket
- Hybrid flotation - foam and inflatable flotation
- 9lbs of inherent foam buoyancy, 26 lbs total buoyancy when manually inflated with CO2
- Left side buckle closure with adjustability on sides and at shoulders
- Manual CO2 Inflation handle
- Constructed with a combination of 500D nylon and 1.5mm neoprene
- Oral inflation/deflation valve easily acessible for adjusting buoyancy, and hidden away when not in use
- MOLLE system on the front and back for personal configuration of equipment
- Compatible with standard MOLLE attachments
- MOLLE webbing designed for knife storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: MRV170
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MRV170|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at email@example.com. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).