Onyx Impulse A-33 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket (Pfd) - Black
Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*
Onyx Impulse A-33 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Pfd Black
Impulse A-33 In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD) - Black
- Front zipper closure for a low profile, secure fit
- Air mesh in contact areas
- Dual adjustments with "webbing locks" to manage excess webbing
- Extended sizing fits up to a 65” chest
- Secure Pull - clips to life jacket; allows for quick release when pulled for inflation
- Quickburst® zipper opens upon inflation; easy to repack
- Inflation chamber has SOLAS grade reflective material and light attachment
- V-back for comfort and faster donning
- Two zippered pockets to store a rearm kit, keys, credit cards, etc.
- 1.5” body belt
- Protective cover uses heavy-duty 500 denier Cordura® and 400 denier nylon oxford
- Hanging loop for drying
- Marine whistle included
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx A-33 Rearming Kit #1362
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type II Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 133900-700-004-19
|Special Shipping Message||Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||133900-700-004-19|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).