Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 S Chartplotter/Fishfinder W/Single Channel High Chirp Sonar - Navionics+ Central & South America Chart
Free Two Day Shipping*
Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 S Mfd Combo With Navionics+ Central
Axiom™ Pro 12 S Chartplotter/Fishfinder with Single Channel High Chirp Sonar - Navionics+ Central & South America Chart
With single channel high CHIRP Sonarand Raymarine HybridTouch control, Axiom Pro 12 is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience.
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. The new standard for “all in-one” multifunction devices. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright high-definition IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
Bold & Bright
Optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning Color, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions. Axiom Pro looks great even through polarized sunglasses.
Control Axiom Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of both. This choice is yours.
Get instant access to your favorite function with user-programmable Custom Key.
Lighthouse 3 OS
Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The Lighthouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalize for your style of boating.
- Screen Size: 12.1"
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Type: Super bright IPS display with optical bonding. Multitouch support
- Mounting Options: Front and trunnion mount Front
- Waterproofing: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory: 16GB Internal / x2 microSDXC slots
- USB: 1 x USB microAB (rear - charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440)
- Voltage: 12 / 24 V dc
- Weight: 4.5lbs / 2.04kg
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC (13ºF to 131ºF)
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- NMEA 0183: x2 NMEA 0183 input and x1 NMEA 0183 output (part of power cable)
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Radar Compatible
- Thermal Night Vision Compatible
- Video Cameras: 1 x Analogue input (BNC). Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Built-in Sonar: High CHIRP Sonar built in – S models only
- External Sonar Compatible
- GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou - 10Hz 167 Channel | External Accessory: GA150 (A80288)
- Optional Remote Controls
- Audio Integration
- Autopilot Control: Evolution Autopilot Control
- Digital Switching: Empirbus compatible
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 14.1" x 9.17" x 2.56" / 358 x 223 x 65 mm
The Axiom Pro 12 S includes surface and trunnion mounting kits and hardware, suncover, power/video/NMEA0183 cable, micro-C DeviceNet (F) to STNG (F) 1M cable, Raynet (F) to Raynet (F) 2M cable and installation instructions. Navionics+ Central & South America Chart
Manufacturer Part Number: E70482-00-CSA
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E70482-00-CSA|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).