Scanstrut Lmp-1 Self Leveling Pole Radar Mount - Raymarine Garmin Navico 2kw & 4kw Domes
Free Ground Shipping*
Scanstrut Lmp-1 Self Leveling Pole Radar Mount - Raymarine Garmin Navico 2kw & 4kw DomesSelf Levelling Radar Mount - Pole
Our Self-Levelling Pole Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Universal adjustable base able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- Supplied with two support modules - a deck strut and rail stand off for maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- Fits to angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms
- Unique pole extrusion with two cable channels with cover strips to hold cables in place
- Easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile deck on deck
- Existing SC100 Pole Mount installations can be upgraded to self levelling with our upgrade kit
- 2.5m / 8.3' pole
- 3" diameter pole
- Base diameter of just 80mm / 3.1"
- Finest quality machined and anodised aluminium head unit ? lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- Marine grade 6082 aluminium pole - polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- 1 x Pole (complete with 2 x cable cover strips)
- 1 x Adjustable base
- 1 x Levelling head unit and cradle with plate
- 1 x 1200mm / 3.9' deck strut
- 1 x Rail stand off for 25mm / 1" rail
Manufacturer Part Number: LMP-1
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LMP-1|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).
Login and Registration Form