Scotty 1099 Depthpower 24" Electric Downrigger W/Rod Holder
Free Ground Shipping*
Scotty 1099 Depthpower 24" Boom Electric W/ Rod Holder
No. 1099 Compact Depthpower Downrigger (24")
All the performance features of the larger models in a compact size.
- Fully adjustable decent speed, lifts 7 lb. weights at 235 ft./min. and 15 lb. weights at 203 ft./min.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter and Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt™
- 250 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes Scotty/Marinco™ Plug and Receptacle
- The lowest amperage draw of any downrigger made with less than 1/3 the battery draw than some of the competition
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Multi-position auto-stop included (Use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 24″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1099
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1099|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).