Simrad S5100 Module Redefining High-Performance Sonar
Free Two Day Shipping*
Simrad S5100 Chirp Sonar Module High Performance
S5100 Module Redefining High-Performance Sonar
The S5100 high-performance CHIRP sonar module delivers true simultaneous coverage of up to three different depth ranges, at high resolution, making it the perfect sonar solution for offshore sportfishing anglers.
Simultaneous split-screen viewing capability puts you in complete control of the water column; while advanced processing technology allows you to fish with noise-free clarity at all depth ranges without ever losing bottom depth tracking.
Mix and match your favorite transducer coverage and transmit power for wide and narrow beam-widths to reveal more fish, detecting small and tightly spaced fish and identifying thermoclines - or adjust specific CHIRP frequencies from 28 to 250 kHz to precisely target specific depths producing big, crisp arches with clear target separation.
- 3 fully independent sonar channels deliver high-resolution coverage
- Noise-free clarity at all depth ranges
- Combine any three frequency ranges to target multiple depths, including Ultra-Low, Low, Medium, or High CHIRP
- Compatible with wide-angle CHRIP transducers for greater coverage of the water column
- Simultaneous split-screen viewing of multiple depth ranges on your display
- Maximum depth of 3,000 meters/10,000 feet (transducer dependent)
- Easy to install with three plug-and-play 9-pin transducer connectors
- Compatible with Simrad NSS evo3 and NSS evo2 multifunction displays, NSO evo2 systems and S2000-series fishfinders
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-13260-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-13260-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).