Simrad Nac-3 Autopilot Core Pack - Nac-3, Precision-9, Rf25n & N2k Starter Kit
Free Two Day Shipping*
Simrad Nac-3 Autopilot Core Pack - Nac-3, Precision-9, Rf25n & N2k Starter KitNAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack - NAC-3, Precision-9, RF25N & N2k Starter Kit
Comprising of the high-current NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass, RF-25 rudder feedback unit & N2k Starter Kit.
The NAC-3 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. NAC-3 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-3 was designed for boats 10M (33') or greater in length and is rated to operate high-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drive units, and solenoid valves with a current rating of 30 Amps continuous (50 Amps peak).
The Precision-9 Compass. Outputs Heading (20 hZ), Rate Of Turn (20 hZ), roll, and pitch (10 hZ) over the NMEA 2000® network.
RF25N, Rudder Feedback Unit: With transmission link and 5M (16.5') NMEA2000 Micro-C cable
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5M (15') N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators
- Temperature, operation: 0 to +55°C
- Temperature, storage: -32 to +70°C
- Protection: IPx7
- Weight in Kg: 0.7kg, 1.6lbs
- Dimmension Max size, mm (length x width x height): 211 x 196 x 65.5mm, 8.31" x 7,72" x 2.58"
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Construction: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Cable inlet: Grommet (Spare Incl)
- Local Power supply: 12/24 V DC +10-30%
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalent number (50mA): 1
- Reversible motor control of rudder: Max continious load 30A, peak 50A for 1s
- On/off solenoid control of rudder: 12/24V DC, common, load range 10mA to 10A, off current <1mA
- Engage output for bypass/clutch: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
- Rudder angle, frequency input: 15V, 1.4 to 5kHz, resol. 20Hz/x OR NMEA2000
- NFU port/stbd input and mode indicator output: External open/close contact, common ret, contact current max 30mA
- Mode input: External open/close or pulse contact for SYSTEM SELECT, common ret, close to activate, contact current max 30mA
- External alarm output for buzzer/relay: Max 100mA, voltage level as local supply
- IEC 61162-1 input (NMEA0183 In): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 output (NMEA0183 Out): 1 ch
- IEC 61162-1 speed: 4.8 & 38.4 kbaud
- NMEA2000: Certified (pending)
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-13336-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-13336-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).