Standard Horizon 1850g Fixed Mount Vhf W/Gps - Black
$30 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases Offer expires: 06/30/2020 View (PDF)
Free Ground Shipping*
Standard Horizon Gx1850g Black Fixed Mount Vhf With Gps
1850G Fixed Mount VHF with GPS - Black
Built-in 66 channel GPS receiver
66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver built into the face of the radio. Providing the flexibility of using the NMEA2000 data bus or the built-in GPS to provide highly accurate position data on the display of the radio.
Easy plug and play connectivity to the NMEA bus. A single plug in interface allows connectivity of GPS data, and DSC calling between compatible devices.
Second Station RAM4 compatibility
Now compatible with Standard Horizon's latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra Compact Easy Installation
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF's have an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.3” in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If your Explorer Series radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- NMEA2000 Compatible (GX1850GPS/GX1850)
- Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3", 82mm)
- NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages (when connected to a GPS)
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page (when connected to a GPS)
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display (when connected to a GPS)
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- NOAA Weather channels with weather Alert
- Flush-Mount Dimensions 5.4"W × 2.8"H × 3.4"D
Manufacturer Part Number: GX1850GB
|Rebate Promo Message||$30 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases Offer expires: 06/30/2020 View (PDF)|
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GX1850GB|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
this product requires a 13.8 supply voltage connection
The Standard Horizon 1850g Fixed Mount Vhf W/Gps - Black can be flush mounted or desktop mounted at any angle.
The cut out dimensions for the unit are as follows: 5.4"W × 2.8"H × 3.4"D(138W × 73H × 95D mm). They usually come with a cut out template in the box.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).