Victron Orion-Tr Dc-Dc Converter - 12 Vdc To 12 Vdc - 18amp Isolated
Free Ground Shipping*
Victron Orion-Tr Dc Converter 12/12-18a (220w) Isolated
Orion-TR DC-DC Converter - 12 VDC to 12 VDC - 18AMP Isolated
- Remote on-off The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch.
- Adjustable output voltage: can also be used as a battery charger For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24V system.
- All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
- High temperature protected The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
- IP43 protection When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
- Screw terminals No special tools needed for installation.
- Input fuse (not replaceable) On 12V and 24V input models only
Manufacturer Part Number: ORI121222110
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ORI121222110|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).