Victron Smartsolar Mppt Charge Controller - 150v - 85amp
Free Two Day Shipping*
Victron Smartsolar Mppt 150/85 -Tr
SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 150V - 85AMP
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Direct For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote on-off To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable relay Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events
Manufacturer Part Number: SCC115085211
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SCC115085211|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).