Victron Skylla-Tg Charger 48 Vdc - 50amp - 1-Bank - 230 Vac
Free Two Day Shipping*
Victron Skylla-Tg 48/50(1) 230v
Skylla-TG Charger 48 VDC - 50AMP - 1-Bank - 230 VAC
- Perfect chargers for any type of battery Charge voltage can be precisely adjusted to suit any sealed or unsealed battery system. In particular, sealed maintenance free batteries must be charged correctly in order to ensure a long service life. Overvoltage will result in excessive gassing and venting of a sealed battery. The battery will dry out and fail.
- Suitable for AC and DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) Except for the 3-phase input models, the chargers also accept a DC supply.
- Controlled charging Every TG Charger has a microprocessor, which accurately controls the charging in three steps. The charging process takes place in accordance with the IUoUo characteristic and charges more rapidly than other processes.
- Use of TG Chargers as a power supply As a result of the perfectly stabilized output voltage, a TG Charger can be used as a power supply if batteries or large buffer capacitors are not available.
- Two outputs to charge 2 battery banks (24V models only) The TG Chargers feature 2 isolated outputs. The second output, limited to approximately 4A and with a slightly lower output voltage, is intended to top up a starter battery.
- To increase battery life: temperature compensation Every Skylla TG Charger comes with a battery temperature sensor. When connected, charge voltage will automatically decrease with increasing battery temperature. This feature is especially recommended for sealed batteries which otherwise might be overcharged and dry out due to venting.
- Battery voltage sense In order to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance, TG Chargers are provided with a voltage sense facility so that the battery always receives the correct charge voltage
Manufacturer Part Number: SDTG4800501
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDTG4800501|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).