Victron Skylla-I Charger - 24 Vdc - 80amp - 2-Bank - 230 Vac
Free Two Day Shipping*
Victron Skylla-I 24/100(1+1) 230v
Skylla-i Charger - 24 VDC - 80AMP - 2-Bank - 230 VAC
- Skylla-i (1+1): two outputs to charge 2 battery banks The Skylla-i (1+1) features 2 isolated outputs. The second output, limited to approximately 4 A and with a slightly lower output voltage, is intended to top up a starter battery.
- Rugged Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings withstand the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air. Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Temperature sensors ensure that power components will always operate within specified limits, if needed by automatic reduction of output current under extreme environmental conditions.
- Flexible Next to a CAN bus (NMEA2000) interface, a rotary switch, DIP switches and potentiometers are available to adapt the charge algorithm to a particular battery and its conditions of use. Please refer to the manual for a complete overview of the possibilities.
- Synchronized parallel operation Several chargers can be synchronised with the CAN bus interface. This is achieved by simply interconnecting the chargers with RJ45 UTP-cables. Please see the manual for details.
- The right amount of charge for a lead-acid battery: variable absorption time When only shallow discharges occur the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- Preventing damage due to excessive gassing: the BatterySafe mode If, in order to quickly charge a battery, a high charge current in combination with a high absorption voltage has been chosen, the Skylla-i will prevent damage due to excessive gassing by automatically limiting the rate of voltage increase once the gassing voltage has been reached.
- To increase battery life: temperature compensation Every Skylla-i comes with a battery temperature sensor. When connected, charge voltage will automatically decrease with increasing battery temperature. This feature is especially recommended for sealed lead-acid batteries and/or when important fluctuations of battery temperature are expected.
- Battery voltage sense In order to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance, the Skylla-i is provided with a voltage sense facility so that the battery always receives the correct charge voltage.
- Suitable for AC and DC supply (AC-DC and DC-DC operation) The chargers also accept a DC supply.
- Use as a power supply As a result of the perfectly stabilized output voltage, the Skylla-i can be used as a power supply if batteries or large buffer capacitors are not available.
- Li-Ion (LiFePO4) ready Simple charger on-off control can be implemented by connecting a relay or open collector optocoupler output from a Li-Ion BMS to the remote control port of the charger. Alternatively complete control of voltage and current can be achieved by connecting to the galvanically isolated CAN bus port
Manufacturer Part Number: SKI024100000
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SKI024100000|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).