Aqualuma Series 1 White Led Underwater Light
Small boats can be just as bright as their larger counterparts with Aqualuma?s 1 Series, a powerful range of bright lights for light craft.
Designed for tenders, ribs and pleasure boats, the 1 Series is built from the same high impact polymer material that Aqualuma has become famous for. The 1 Series is a very robust and affordable light, with easy installation and a current draw of less than .3 of an amp.
The 1 Series has a replaceable and serviceable internal driver that only requires a 12 volt dc power source. Available in Ultra Blue, Ultra Green and Brilliant White, this product is recommended for boats up to 26 feet.
1 Series Specifications
- Internally driven
- Wide angle elliptical beam 12° x 50°
- Meets World EMI standard.
- No Lens seal to leak
- Very low DC power consumption
- Reverse polarity protected
- Draws less than 0.3 of an amp per light @ 12 volts
- Very low heat emission
- Can be operated out of the water
- Long life, high output LED light engine
- High tech patented polymer housing
- No bonding to anodes required (Housing cannot corrode)
- Light engine will accept 12or 24 volt DC power source
- Serviceable from inside the boat
- Each light comes with 3.7m (11ft) of tinned cable
- Ignition Protected
- 3 year Warranty Easy and low cost 2 wire installation
- Color temperature 9000 to 10000 degrees Kelvin (the colder the white the further it travels in water)
- Lux output 1600
Manufacturer Part Number: AQLW1