Thermal Imaging Cameras
Marine Thermal Imaging Cameras
While an underwater fishing camera is something every angler can use on his or her boat to find out what's happening down below the water's surface, knowing what's out there in the dark on top of the water is just as important. A thermographic camera or digital infrared thermal imaging camera lets you know about the presence of any hidden hazards, even when you're boating in total darkness.
FLIR, which stands for Forward Looking Infrared, is a type of camera initially used on military aircraft for sensing heat radiation. FLIR thermal imaging cameras are useful on boats because they detect things like other boats or watercraft, buoys, debris or other obstacles on the water's surface. FLIR Systems, the world's largest producer of thermal imaging cameras, offers the absolute best night-vision cameras on the market, and we have a comprehensive lineup of FLIR heat cameras on offer here at Hodges Marine.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Flir Ocean Scout Tk Ntsc 160 X 120 Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera - BlackMinimum Advertised Price: $599.00
- Flir Md-625 Static Thermal Night Vision Camera W/Joystick Control UnitMinimum Advertised Price: $4,999.00
- Seaview 5" Thermal Camera Mount F/Flir M-Series Or Raymarine T-SeriesMinimum Advertised Price: $272.00
- Seaview 1.5" Thermal Camera Top Down Riser Mounts Veritcal Or Upside Down F/Flir M-Series & Raymarine T-SeriesMinimum Advertised Price: $116.00
- Seaview Modular Plate F/Flir M Or Ray T Series Thermal CamerasMinimum Advertised Price: $147.20
- Flir Md-324 Static Thermal Night Vision Camera W/Joystick Control UnitMinimum Advertised Price: $3,999.00