C-Map Max-N Na-N027 - Central America & The Caribbean - Navico Only - Hds/Elite-7 Hdi/Nss/Zeus Touch
C-Map Na-N027 Max-N Central America And The Caribbean
Max-N Wide Cartography f/Lowrance, Simrad Yachting & B&G Chartplotters and Multifunction Displays
Enhance your navigation experience!
MAX-N Wide provides additional C-MAP features such as harbor, detailed marina charts and coverage of inland rivers and lakes. When you choose C-MAP you get the best charts, using the most reliable sources around the globe, from a company committed to safe navigation.
Max-N WIDE Feature List
- Anchorage Areas
- International and National Boundaries
- Anchorage Prohibited
- Military Practice areas
- Bottom Type
- Official up-to-date Chart sources
- Boundaries (fairways, channels, dredged areas, swept areas)
- Restricted, Caution, Fishing and Prohibited areas including Marine Protected Areas
- Bridges, overhead pipelines and cables with horizontal and vertical clearances
- Caution Notes
- Spot Soundings
- Coast & Drying Line
- Submarine Cables and Pipelines
- Depth Areas
- Traffic routing systems and separation schemes
- Depth Contours
- Wrecks, obstructions, offshore platforms, breakwaters, etc.
- Indication and details of all aids to navigation
- Detailed Marina Charts
C-MAP Max-N Wide products are compatible with the following products:
|Compatible Products ||Minimum Software Version|
Simrad NSE/NSO, B&G Zeus, Lowrance HDS Gen2/Gen2 Touch and Lowrance 4- and 5-inch Elite series products will become compatible with future software updates.
NA-N027 => Central America and Caribbean
Coverage of Central America, all of the Caribbean and the northern coast of South America, and the Gulf of Mexico. Coverage of the Pacific coast starts at Point Conception, CA and runs down to Bahia Cupica, Colombia. Coverage of the United States starts in Cumberland Sound, GA and runs down around Florida and over to Brownsville, TX. Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and all islands of the Caribbean are included. South American coverage includes the northern coasts of Colombia and Venezuela over to Rio Orinoco, including Trinidad and Tobago. Caribbean coverage includes charts from Explorer Chartbooks and Wavey Line Publising.
Manufacturer Part Number: NA-N027