Digital Da4000mr Wireless Cellular Repeater 38db 10Bl
Speak and be heard clearly on your cell phone without feeling tied down. By using Digital Antenna's wireless PowerMax mobile repeater with your cell phone you'll experience greater power, range and reliability. Digital Antenna has created the only wireless 3-watt mobile dual band amplifier/repeater in the world for use in boats, cars, RV's, homes, and offices. Superior performance and outstanding range -- unequaled in the industry -- can now be yours!
- Wireless - no connections to cell phone
- Increases cell phone range up to 50+ miles
- Amplifies 800 and 1900 MHz bands
- Use multiple cell phones and carriers at the same time
- Reduces dropped calls
- Up to 1,000 sq. ft. coverage area or one room*
- Extends the life of your cell phone battery
- Stay Connected ... Wirelessly!
Increased signal strength and excellent reception are now available without a physical connection to your cell phone. How does this work? An outside antenna receives the signal from the cell tower, the signal is amplified by the DA4000MR unit and repeated to your cell phone through the inside antenna. This technology even allows clean and clear wireless functioning of multiple cell phones operating on 800 and 1900 MHz bands simultaneously (coverage area up to 1,000 square feet, or one room, or one standard car interior*). This translates into fewer dropped calls, clear and strong connections and excellent range. Your guests will love you for boosting the signal of their cell phones!
* Inside antenna must be visibly and centrally located to inside coverage area. The DA4000MR is designed for one-room coverage area based upon outside signal strength. For greater inside coverage area, see model DA4000SBR.
Complete Systems are Easy to Install
Whether you're installing the PowerMax DA4000MR in your boat, car, RV, home or office, complete systems are easy to install and include both inside and outside antennas. This innovative design offers patent pending Dynamic Variable Gain control and amplification of transmit and receive signals. The DA4000MR is the only FCC approved amplifier/repeater for use with all cell carriers in the USA and Canada.
DA4000MR can be used with all 800 & 1900 MHz digital cell phones & tri-mode phones operating on CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM850/1900, GPRS and AMPS.
DA4000MR-10A - For Automobiles
- DA4000MR 3 watt Dual Band 38dB gain wireless cellular amplifier/repeater unit
- 12 VDC power converter
- Internal omni-directional slim patch antenna*
- External PowerMax 3dB gain magnetic mount dual band cellular antenna*
- 10' PowerMax RG174 low loss coaxial cable and factory attached connector
* Requires a minimum separation distance of 5' (model DA4KMR-10A), or up to 20' (model DA4KMR-30U), and a wall/roof/bulkhead structure between inside and outside antennas (also see model DA4000, which requires no antenna separation).
The DA4KMR-10A systems are not for use in convertible cars, vehicles with a non-metallic roof, open console boats or in open air without a roof/wall structure. For answers on installation questions, visit our Product Frequently Asked Questions page.
Optional: May also be used with Digital Antenna's 500 Series 9dB gain premium quality cellular antenna line (antenna separation requirements must always be met).
- FCC approved, FCC ID: PZODA4000MR
- Industry Canada approved, IC ID: 4260A-DA4000MR
- Repeater Dimensions: 4.5" l x 4.0" w x 1.25" h (114mm x 102mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 12 oz (.345 kg)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC 1.5A
- Internal Fuse: 3A
- RF Connections:
- Outside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- Inside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- DC Power: Coaxial ID = 2.5mm, OD = 5.5mm (center positive)
- RF Connectors:
- On Cable: Mini-UHF Male and N-type Male
- On Antenna: N-type Female
- Indicator: Tri-color LED indicating power on
- Power Switch: Slide switch toward LED = ON
- Uplink: 824-849 MHz and 1850-1910 MHz
- Downlink: 869-895 MHz and 1930-1990 MHz
- Max Output Power: 3W, 35 dBm (824-849 MHz), 2W , 33 dBm (1850-1910 MHz)
- Dynamic Variable Gain: 38dB Max
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Consumption: Standby 5 vdc/0.35A, Uplink 5 vdc/2.0A
- One year warranty. Made in the USA.
Manufacturer Part Number: DA4KMR-10A