Furuno 19" Multi-Touch Multi-Purpose Lcd Display
Furuno 19" Lcd Multi-Touch Multi-Purpose Display
19" Multi-Purpose Multi-Touch LCD Display
The FURUNO MU190T is a 19" multi-purpose, multi-touch marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU190T utilizes Projected Capacitive Technology (called PCTouch) to provide the ultimate in responsive sensitivity for the NavNet TZtouch black box system. The MU190T employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT Active-Matrix LCD with LED Backlight Technology. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU190T monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCD and the glass are bonded together to ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU190T features native SXGA (1280 x 1024) screen resolution, and can auto-detect a wide variety of common screen resolutions with its built-in scaler. Its wide range of interface options include 2 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 composite video inputs. The display is the perfect match for the NavNet TZtouch series, but can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, HDTV Receivers or other peripheral devices.
The MU190T display offers the ultimate in performance, convenience, state of the art design and enduring quality for system integrators and boat builders, particularly where reliability and long life time are key pre-requisites. The product range combines stunning design and technology with innovative features and options, making it all that the integrator needs for top class, type-approved marine systems.
- LED Backlight Technology, TFT Active-matrix
- Projected Capacitive (PCtouch) Multi Touch
- 19.0 inch Display
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) - 0.264 (H) x 0.264 (V) mm
- Aspect Ratio and Response Time: 5:4 - 20ms (typ)
- High Brightness 1000 cd/m2 (typ) - 1000:1 (typ) (800 nits)
- View Angle and Max Colors: 89 deg. (up/down/left/right) - 16.7 million
- Synchronization Signal Auto-detect: Digital Separate Sync., Composite Sync., Sync. On Green
- Optimal Resolution and Hz: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz
- Detectable Resolutions: 640 x 350, 640 x 480, 720 x 400, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024
- Video Inputs: 2X DVI, 2X RGB, 3X Composite Video
- Supported Video Signals: Interlaced HDTV, NTSC, PAL and SECAM video, Composite Video
- Dimmable 0-100%, Multi-power AC & DC, PBP (Picture By Picture)
- PIP (Picture In Picture)
- Operating Temperature -15.0xC / 5.0xF to 55.0xC / 131.0xF, Humidity up to 95%
- IP Rating: Protection: IP66 front - IP22 rear (EN60529)
- Compass Safe Distance: Standard: 125.00 [49.21''] - Steering: 75.00 [29.53''] cm [inch]
- Weight: 18 lbs
Multi-power 115/230VAC - 50/60Hz + 24VDC
Note: You may connect either AC power or DC power or both. In case both sources are connected, power will be sourced from the AC input. If AC input is lost, there will be an uninterrupted switch-over to DC input.
Manufacturer Part Number: MU190T