Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Si/Gps G2 Combo
Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Si Gps G2 Combo
HELIX 7 Chirp SI/GPS G2 Combo
Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging®, Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar. The seven-inch wide screen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. The single card slot accommodates Humminbird® LakeMaster®, AutoChart and AutoChart Pro, as well as Navionics®+. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach.
Chirp Frequencies (out of box Transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
Side Imaging Sonar:
Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
microSD Card Reader
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Chrip/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam Plus
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 100 ft (SI) & 1500 ft
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 SI 180 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 850 mA
Manufacturer Part Number: 410310-1