Humminbird Sc 110 Autopilot Control Head W/Rotary Knob
Humminbird Sc 110 Autopilot Control Head W/ Rotary Knob
SC 110 Autopilot
Humminbird Autopilot Control Head
The SC110 is Humminbird®'s premier Autopilot System incorporating proven steering technology know-how adapted from over 30 years of comprehensive experience. Featuring robust and precise steering control algorithms, a flux-gate compass, a built-in rate gyro and its state-of-the-art multi-sensor technology performs flawlessly, whatever the sea's conditions.
Thanks to intuitive keys, menus and a tactile rotary control knob, the user interface is quickly and easily accessible with simple, straightforward commands to make quick course corrections or setting adjustments, and is easily viewed on a full-color sunlight-viewable LED backlit display.
Ideal for retrofit vessels large and small, thanks to 30 Amps of available continuous pumpset power, the system can support up to two independent chartplotters for navigating to waypoints or saved routes, or can be configured to accept wind input for sailing vessels.
Display Size:3.5" diagonal
Display Pixel Matrix:QVGA 320V x 240H
Display Type:Transmissive Color TFT LCD
Communications:NMEA 0183 Bus
Waterproof:IP 67 Standard
Unit Size - Gimbal Mount:5.5" x 4.8" x 1.8"
Unit Size - In-dash Mount:4.4" x 4.4" x .38"
- Rotating knob for route / wind / menu adjust
- Dedicated course change buttons
- Data protocol NMEA0183
- Quick setup wizard
- NMEA0183 input - 3 To connect two chart plotters, wind systems and external compass
- Multiple Compass support
- Tiller option, supports up to 2
- 30 Amp MAX current output to the pump
- Supports constant running and reversing pumpsets
- Supports up to two control heads
- Gimbal Mount option
- Output for analog rudder indicator
- Protective suncover standard
- Multi-sensor mode - use with GPS or with linear feedback
- Integrated on-board rate gyro
- 3 Pre-programmed turn patterns
- Advance navigation algorithms support the following modes:
AUTO: Holds the boat on its existing course
NAV: Runs a route or direct-to a waypoint from your chartplotter
WIND: Auto Track and Gybe change and prevent, requires input from your wind sensor
AUTO TRACK: Holds existing course and compensates for leeway and drift
DODGE: Use tiller or control buttons to temporarily deviate course, then returns to previous course
FOLLOW UP: User encoder knob to steer the vessel
POWER STEER: Use keys to steer the vessel
- Compass calibration mode
- Heading Bargraph
- Cross Track Error Bargraph (XTE)
- Rudder Position Bargraph
Manufacturer Part Number: 409100-1
|Accessories for this product...