Lowrance Hds-5 Gen2 Nautic Insight 50/200 Khz TransducerHDS-5 Gen2 Nautic Insight w/50/200 Transducer
Enjoy HDS® high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew, and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5"/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.HDS built-in cartography options:Americas*:
Nautic Insight model for detailed coverage of U.S. coastal areas.Worldwide (non-Americas):
Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots*reg; PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.*Restricted Areas Of Operation
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-10519-001