Raymarine St60 Plus Close Hauled Wind Display
Raymarine St60 Plus Ch/Vmg Close Hauled Wind Display Only
ST60 Plus Close Hauled Wind Display
The ST60+ Close Hauled Wind Display is an add-on repeater to the basic ST60+ Wind system providing an expanded indication from -60' to +60' about the bow and stern of the boat, on a combined analog and digital display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD and dial, as well as superior and contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Close Hauled Wind instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Close Hauled Wind instrument receives data via SeaTalk networking from your ST60+ wind system master. Additional ST60+ Close Hauled Wind displays can be added as repeaters wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network.
In addition to basic speed and direction data, ST60+ Close Hauled Wind provides a wealth of information useful for sailing, racing, cruising and docking. Wind speed and direction can be displayed as true or apparent (relative) data. The system also calculates Velocity Made Good (VMG) when data from a SeaTalk compatible speed instrument is available.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Close Hauled Wind Display comes with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions. The ST60+ Close Hauled Wind Display does not have its own transducer connections, and must be interfaced by SeaTalk networking to an existing wind master system.
- Expanded indication from -60' to +60' about the bow and stern.
- True and Apparent wind direction and speed. (SeaTalk speed data required for true calculations.)
- Velocity Made Good calculation (when SeaTalk speed data is present.)
- Tack Angle Display (when SeaTalk speed and heading data is present.)Intuitive 4-button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4-button control layout.
Manufacturer Part Number: A22006-P