Raymarine St60 Plus Speed System With Transducer
Raymarine St60 Plus Speed System W/Transducer
ST60 Plus Speed System
ST60 Plus Speed System with valox plastic through hull transducer
The ST60+ Speed System provides accurate speed, log, trip and timer information on its extra-large, high quality LCD display. Offering 3 levels of back lighting as well as superior and contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Speed instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case (CFR46) to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Speed instrument receives data either from its connected speed transducer (master mode) or from another speed-calculating device connected to the SeaTalk data network. Additional ST60+ Speed displays can be added as repeaters wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+ Speed system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other on board systems.
More than just a speed log, ST60+ Speed calculates a wealth of speed related information including current speed, maximum speed, average speed, velocity made good (VMG) and speed over ground. ST60+ speed also keeps track of distances traveled with its boat log and resetable trip distance displays. The ST60+ Speed instrument also displays water temperature in degrees fahrenheit or celsius. The ST60+ Speed instruments' timer capabilities include a count-up timer and 2 race-start timers.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Speed System comes complete with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, an ST800-P120 plastic thru-hull speed/temperature transducer, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
- Current, maximum and average speed displays.
- Speed performance from 0 to 60 knots.
- Log range from 0 to 99,999 nautical miles.
- Trip range from 0 to 999 nautical miles.
- Temperature range from -10xC to +40xC
- User selectable 'Pop Up Pilot' display reports changes to connected SeaTalk autopilot mode or course settings.
- Speed Over Ground (SOG) display (when interfaced with SeaTalk compatible GPS)
- Velocity Made Good display (when interfaced with SeaTalk compatible wind instrument.)
- Adjustable display response.
- Extra-large digits with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Manual or automatic calibration from GPS speed over ground (SOG).
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4 button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.
Manufacturer Part Number: A22009-P