Shakespeare 5247 36" Vhf Antenna
Shakespeare Vhf 3ft 5247-A 3dbShakespeare Style 5247 VHF Marine36" LENGTH 3dB
LOW PROFILE END-FED 1/2-WAVE WITH EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY LIFT-N-LAY WHIP
Same as the style 5246, but with an extra heavy-duty whip for extra stability at high speeds.
The Style 5247 is a 3dB base load antenna with a three-foot extra-heavy-duty stainless steel whip that Lift-n-Lays down, out of the way, for fishing, trailering, boat covers, or storage. The Lift-n-Lay feature makes the antenna extra easy to set up and lay down. Superb value, performance, and convenience.
- Sealed, copper wire coil
- Extra heavy duty stainless steel whip (36in) minimizes flexing at high speeds
- Mounts by passing the antenna's SO-239 connector through horizontal surfaces up to +" thick.
- Coax and PL-259 connector sold separately.
- L-bracket included for mast mounting.
- Whip is user replaceable.
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50 watts|
Manufacturer Part Number: 5247-A