Simrad Nss16 Evo2 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display
Simrad Nss16 Evo2 Chartplotter Mfd Display
NSS16 evo2 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display
The NSS evo2 combines form, fit and function in an easy-to-use multifunction device. The integrated NSS evo2 MFD features a sleek display with TouchSensibleTM multi-touch interaction. TouchSensible, provides precision interaction in any sea condition with its logical keypad input and rotary, push-to-enter knob. With its widescreen 16:9 display, integrated StructureScanTM and Broadband sonar, and expandability the NSS evo2 is well suited for center consoles, sportfishing and power cruising boats.
The NSS16 evo2 is engineered for performance, functionality and flexible control. Its TouchSensibleT interface provides multi-touch interaction for ease of use when cruising, as well as a keypad and a rotary push-to-enter knob for quick and effective use on those days when waves and boat movement make it hard to use a touch-screen accurately. The NSS16 evo2's 16:9 widescreen display features a tablet-style home screen with pre-set navigation panels and programmable favorites for concise display of information, and easily identifiable touchscreen function keys. The screen's background can be customized with a picture of a boat, crew, fish, destination and more.
The NSS16 evo2 incorporates technology designed for blue water anglers and cruisers and provides a wealth of expansion options for boaters to get the most from their excursions. SonarHub is integrated in the NSS16 evo2 and combines award-winning StructureScanT Sonar, Broadband Sounder and CHIRP technology to give anglers the ability to view fish and structure in both 3D imaging and high-definition sonar. The NSS16 evo2 also provides full autopilot integration for control from its TouchSensible display; and the embedded high-gain 10 Hz GPS antenna provides precise location information.
The Simrad GoFree WiFi option allows viewing and control of the NSS screen from a compatible tablet as well as viewing from a compatible phone. The system's networking capability allows the addition of extra screens, display of engine and the ability to control an iPhone music playlist via the navigation screen. NSS16 evo2 integration can be extended for complete vessel control with digital switching, night-vision camera control (FLIRT) or HDMI video output to a TV in the salon. Cartography compatibility includes Insight, C-Map MAX-N and Navionics.
Engineered for form and function, the NSS16 evo2 enhances the helm of any vessel. Its flush-mount design provides a professional, low profile look that is complemented by classic black or brushed silver trim panels - both included with every system.
- Low Profile Glass Design
- More Screen, Less Border
- Widescreen, Multi Touch Display
- Built in High Gain 10Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Built in CHIRP/Traditional sonar
- Built in StructureScan
- 4 display sizes 7”, 9”, 12” & 16”
- High Brightness Displays
- All new HEROiC Software
- OP40 remote operable
- Chartplotter only versions available
- Networks with existing NSS, NSE, NSO series MFDs
- Networks with all Simrad Performance Modules
- 8mm Dash Profile: Family Matched with New MO Monitors
- OP40 Remote Controllable
- All new HEROiC Software has been engineered for ease of use and to maximise the benefits of widescreen multi-touch display technology.
- HEROiC has an all new look and feel for Simrad while maintaining the familiar features for the seasoned Simrad user
- HEROiC has been designed for mixed-mode user control to provide a powerful multi touch user interface that can also be operated by a keypad when the sea conditions get challenging
- HEROiC software is more customisable, allowing users to completely configure the system to their needs.
- Personalised Wallpaper
- Fully customisable favourites that can be accessed by a long press of the ‘Home’ key: HEROiC utilizes multitouch gestures for object manipulation and menu access. These types of controls are mainstream in todays Tablet/Smartphone market and very intuitive and easy to adapt to.
- Pinch to zoom Chart, Echo, Radar
- Drag the status bar down from the top of the display to access system controls
- OP40 Remote Controllable
NSS evo2 inherits all the existing software feature from NSS RTM 3.0 plus more new for evo2:
–Mercury VesselView Display Integration –Fusion Link Audio Support – including multiple audio servers –AIS SARTs –NMEA Data Logging –GRIB Weather support –Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts –StructureMap overlay –BSM2 SW v 1.7 compatible
- FLIR M-Series camera control
- OP40 Remote controllable
- Dual Radar
- 48RPM Radar Support
- BEP C-Zone Integration
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11196-001