Minn Kota Deckhand 40
Minn Kota Deckhand 40 Electric Anchor Winch
- 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included).
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope.
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand™ or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
- Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
- Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
- Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck during non-use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick release bracket).
- 12-volt battery operation.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1810140
NOTE: Designed for Freshwater Use Only, NOT for Saltwater use.