Blue Guard Innovations Smart Bilge Pump Switch With Oil And Fuel Detector
Free Ground Shipping*
Blue Guard Innovations Smart Bilge Pump Switch With Oil And
Smart Bilge Pump Switch with Oil & Fuel Detector
The BG-One (Smart Bilge Pump Switch with Oil and Fuel Detector) integrates with the bilge pump system to selectively pump out water and not oil or fuel, preventing the vessel from accumulating water and aiding in the prevention of costly oil or fuel spills. The BG-One was developed in collaboration with the marine industry needing a reliable, long lasting bilge pump switch. Having no moving parts or float switches that can easily be damaged, the BG-One will automatically turn off the bilge pump when oil or fuel is detected before a costly spill occurs. The BG-One will connect to any 12 or 24 Vdc bilge pump and alarm panel on the market today. The BG-One is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.
How It Works:
With precise oil and fuel detection accuracy down to 1 mm (0.04 in), the BG-One minimizes the boat owners’ liability for costly cleanup and possible fines; all while extending the life and reliability of the bilge pump through selective pumping. When the sensor is configured in its factory default mode, Mode A (Marina), the pump will turn ON when water is detected and turn OFF when oil or fuel is detected. The pump will turn back ON when only water is detected. In Mode B (Marine Sanctuary) the pump will turn ON when water is detected and turn OFF when oil or fuel is detected. The pump will remain OFF until the alarm and bilge is cleared (requires power cycling of device). In Standard Mode (High Seas) the pump will turn ON when any liquid is detected and turn OFF when there is no liquid detected. Set low, medium, or high oil detection sensitivity via the BGI Config App. Set the pump run time after water and oil detection via the BGI Config App.
With IP-68 rated durability, the BG-One is made with rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic. The sensor comes with a heavy-duty mounting bracket to attach to a bulkhead or frame with #8×0.75” 316 stainless steel screws. Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wires connect the BG-One to the bilge pump and the BG-JBox (Junction Box) that should be mounted high on a bulkhead, keeping the connections dry and reliable. The BG-One has two integrated sensors to ensure a reliable and accurate detection.
- Oil and fuel detection down to 1 mm (0.04 in)
- 2 integrated sensors - solid-state with no moving parts or mechanical float switches that can easily be damaged
- Smart bilge pump switch rated for up to 20 amp bilge pumps- Mode A (Marine Mode) and Mode B (Marine Sanctuary) automatically turns off the bilge pump when oil or fuel is detected
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity- connects to the BGI Config App available on IOS and Android devices
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Alarm Output: 12 or 24 Vdc, 1 amp max
- Max Current: 20 amps
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range with Full Functionality: 32F -158F
- Operating Temperature Range: -22F - 185F
- Five Wire System: Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6ft long
- IP-68 Rated Durability: Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing and mounting bracket
- Compact Size: Without Mounting Bracket- 4.6in D x 2in H / With Mounting Bracket- 5.9in L x 4.6in W x 2.0 in H
Manufacturer Part Number: BG-ONE
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BG-ONE|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).