Furuno 19" Mu190 Hd Marine Lcd Display
Free Ground Shipping*
Furuno 19" Mu190hd Lcd Display 1280x1024 Bracket Not Included
19" Marine LCD Display
The Furuno MU190HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU190HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU190HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU-190HD features SXGA (1280 x 1024) screen resolution and a wide range of interface options available that include: 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The display may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box Radar, Sounder, Sonar, or NavNet series. The unit can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, or other peripheral video devices.
- Crystal clear 19" marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- 1280 x 1024 SXGA Screen Resolution
- 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top/Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
Manufacturer Part Number: MU190HD
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MU190HD|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).