Humminbird 9-M360-2-Ddi-Y - Mega 360 & 2d/Mdi 7-Pin Y-Cable
Free Ground Shipping*
Humminbird 9 M360 2ddi Y Cable
9-M360-2-DDI-Y - MEGA 360 & 2D/MDI 7-Pin Y-Cable
This Y cable allows for the connection a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and an external 7-pin HW / MDI+ transducer to the same compatible HELIX fish finder.
- Combines MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and 7-pin Dual Spectrum/MEGA Imaging+ transducers into one 7-pin transducer plug for connection to the same, compatible HELIX fish finder.
- For use when connecting a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer to a HELIX fish finder, in conjunction with an external 7-pin HW / MDI+ transducer.
- This cable should not be use to connect a HELIX fish finder with both MEGA 360 Imaging and Built-In MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors. Please refer to #720108-1 14 M360 2DDI Y for this specific rigging need.
- Is not compatible with Built-in MEGA Imaging transducers on select Minn Kota trolling motors
- 30" (76 cm) cable on Dual Sprectrum CHIRP side of cable
- 10' (3 m) cable on the MEGA 360 side
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: 720107-1
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||720107-1|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).