Jabsco Hotshot Series Automatic Washdown Pump - 6.0gpm - 70psi - 12vdc
Free Ground Shipping*
Jabsco Hotshot Washdown Pump 6.0gpm 70psi 12vdc
HOT SHOT Series
70 PSI high Pressure washdown Pumps
What makes the New Hotshot Series washdown pumps the weapon of choice for fish box, scaling, boat and anchor chain cleaning, and idea for the harshest marine environments? A hard-fought reputation backed by over 35 years ofoperational excellence - proven with over 7 million Jabsco diaphragm pumps in service worldwide.
The time for the next generation of Par-Max Series washdown pumps is now, and we didn't hold anything back.The new Hotshot Series robust five chamber, patented co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier dutymotor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than existing Jabsco Par-Max Series diaphragmpumps. While other manufacturers claim extreme performance, Jabsco's Hotshot Series proves it with itsunmatched 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm) model.
Jabsco Hotshot Series washdown pumps are available in 4.0 (15.1 lpm), 5.0 (18.9 lpm) and 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm)with pressures up to 70 PSI (4.8 bar) and are self-priming up to 10ft. (3m).
Features and Benefits
- New 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm) product offering! Jabsco now offers a complete range of 3-7 GPM washdown pumps
- Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm, eliminate leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
- Ergonomically designed spray nozzle, provides powerful and accurate fire power with every shot
- Jabsco's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over 7 million units in service
- Quick Disconnect Ports, allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
- PumpGard Strainer, prevents over 99% of the finest particles from clogging the pump
- Improved Noise Dampening Rubber Feet, significantly minimizes vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
- IPX6 rated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 82605-0092
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||82605-0092|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at email@example.com. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).