Magma Removable Rail Mounted Kayak/Sup Rack - Wide - 20"
Free Two Day Shipping*
Magma Rail Mounted Kayak / Sup Rack Wide 20"
Removable Rail Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack - Wide - 20"
No more tripping over your kayak or paddleboard when stored on the deck or lugging them around after a long day on the water. With Magma's new 20" (50.8cm) Removable Rail Mounted Kayak / SUP Rack your problems are solved.
This convenient storage rack easily attaches to straight or tapered, vertical or diagonal rails and is constructed from 1" Dia., 304 marine grade Stainless Steel tubing and attachment hardware. Designed to fit rails from 7/8" (22mm) to 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter and is wide enough to fit all of the most popular kayak or board sizes. Magma's exclusive quick release knob system allows each arm to be instantly rotated out of the way when not in use or swung in tighter to fit smaller/narrower kayaks or boards. Each arm comes with pre-installed UV resistant padding and has two tie-down attachment points for securing straps when underway or simply use them with a cable lock to safely store your toys when at the dock.
Whether you're new to water sports or a seasoned veteran, this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
Straight and tapered, vertical or diagonal rail mounted storage rack for kayaks, paddleboards, and surfboards
- New 20" (50.8 cm) wide rack arms can now hold up to 3 standard SUP's
- 100% 304 marine grade Stainless Steel construction
- Fits straight and tapered, vertical or diagonal rails from 7/8" (22 mm) to 1-1/2" (38 mm) diameter
- Instantly adjusts without tools to fit kayaks, SUP's, and other water toys
- Folds flat along rail when not in use or easily remove from rail without tools for compact storage
- Each arm has (2) heavy duty Stainless Steel adjustable rail brackets with adjustable knobs and Stainless Steel hardware
- Sold in pairs, each arm include pre-installed UV resistant foam padding and (2) Stainless Steel tie-down end loops
Manufacturer Part Number: R10-626-20
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R10-626-20|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).