Shakespeare Stream Wireless Booster
Free Ground Shipping*
Shakespeare Stream Wireless Booster
Stream™ Wireless Booster
The Shakespeare Stream™ wireless booster brings you Internet dockside, at anchor and underway. Designed for boats of all sizes , the Shakespeare Stream uses Shakespeare’s state-of-the-art marine cellular booster technology to amplify weak cell signals along inshore, coastal and popular cruising routes, enabling boaters to use data on their cellular devices more reliably.
Take advantage of your existing cellular devices and unlimited plans  to bring Internet onto your boat. The Shakespeare Stream is compatible with most cellular devices and major cellular service providers in the US and Canada. Place the cellular-enabled tablet, phone or mobile hotspot that needs to be boosted within 1-2 inches of the black helm antenna and watch your data speed and reliability go up. Have more devices onboard? Share the Internet to other devices by enabling a hotspot on your boosted device.
Whether you are struggling with slow Wi-Fi at the dock or have spotty cellular service  on the water, enjoy the Internet at up to 4G speeds with the Shakespeare Stream wireless booster and your cellular device.
 A minimum of 3 ft separation is required between the inside patch antenna and the outside antenna. The larger the separation, the better the boost.
 Available data plans vary by cellular service provider. Check with your cellular service provider for plan details.
 Some cell signal is required for the Shakespeare Stream to enhance usable cellular signal coverage.
- Compatible with cellular-enabled tablets, phones, mobile hotspots or other cellular devices.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT & T, T-Mobile and Verizon 4G, 3G, & 2G in the US and other major Canadian networks.
- Plug & play installation.
- High quality marine grade materials and design FCC certified. Automatic gain control and shutdown does not allow interference with the cell towers.
- Compatible Service Providers: AT & T, T-Mobile and Verizon 4G, 3G, & 2G in the US and other major Canadian networks
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155
- Input / Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum Gain: 50 dB
- Maximum Uplink Power: 29.0 dBm
- Noise Figure: ≤ 5 dB
- VWSR: ≤ 2.0
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Maximum Output Power: 1 Watt EIRP
- Cable: 10ft SC-174 pre-wired on internal antenna, 20ft SC-240 for external antenna
- RF Connectors: Booster - FME Male (both ends)
- External antenna – N-type Female
- Power Supply/Consumption: 6-15V DC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 5.625 x 4 x 1.125 inches
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- FCC ID: RSNF2GO3 (fusion2go 3.0 [Shakespeare Stream])
Manufacturer Part Number: CA-STREAM
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-STREAM|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
This product can be used with the following top carriers. Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular. For additional information you will need to contact your carrier directly.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).