Xantrex True<I>Charge</I>2 40amp Battery Charger - 3 Bank 12v Dc
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Truecharge 2 40 Amp 3 Bank Battery Charger 12v
TRUECHARGE2 Battery Charger
Redesigned, High Performance, Worldwide Charging
Xantrex TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a
small footprint and ultra-compact design.
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 80A for large battery banks.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers feature low electrical interference and superior, efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers can be mounted virtually anywhere, given their unique drip-proof design. With certified ignition protection, even a gasoline engine room is an alternative for installation*. Trouble-free installation is ensured with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments and reverse-polarity battery protection.
- 12-volt models
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge 'dead' batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Ignition protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 804-1240-02
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||804-1240-02|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).