Xantrex Conext Combox Communication Box F/Freedom Sw Series Inverters/Chargers
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Conext Combox For Freedom Sw Series Inverter
Conext Combox Communication Box f/Freedom SW Series Inverters/Chargers
The Conext ComBox Freedom SW provides an overall view of system performance for mobile power monitoring systems such as RV, Marine vessels, construction and other heavy duty applications. The ComBox Freedom SW lets you configure the system and devices, monitor performance, and access data logs through a web based application on a laptop or Android tablet app. An easy to read icon based display screen (tablet not included) shows graphical representation of energy flow between utility power, generator power, Freedom SW Inverter/ Charger, RV house battery system and AC loads.
The ComBox FSW module connects to your Freedom SW via Xanbus cables and optionally to an external wireless router providing wireless access to the ComBox FSW app on your Android tablet or laptop near your RV.
User Level Access:
- Control Inverter - enable/ disable
- Control Generator - off/ on/ auto
- Real-time clock - when set, keeps time for the entire system
- Shore breaker size (selectable range 5-50A)
- Provides a more comprehensive and user friendly interface as an alternative to the SCP system control panel
- Data logging Battery charge (Watt-hours)
- Load consumption (Wh)
- Utility grid input (Wh)
- Generator input (Wh)
Admin Level Access:
- Setup - Advanced access for installers and technician support
- Powered by Xanbus network (Freedom SW Inverter/ Charger, or supplied AC/ DC adapter)
- Accepts USB thumb drive & micro SD card that provides additional data storage
- Compact, light weight, easy to install
- Non-volatile memory - preserves the latest Conext ComBox settings if power is interrupted or network communication is disrupted
- Firmware storage and upgrade capability - upgrade firmware for Xanbus-enabled devices on the network
*ComBox FSW is compatible with Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, SCP (system control panel) & AGS (automatic generator start)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 809-0918
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||809-0918|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).