Xintex Ss-775 Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm - 9v Battery Powered
Free Ground Shipping*
Xintex Ss-775 Smoke Detector 9v Battery Powered
Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm
General Purpose Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm for Boats & RVs
- Meets the requirement of NFPA 302 stating that "All vessels 26 feet or more in length with accommodation spaces intended for sleeping shall be equipped with a single station smoke alarm that is listed to UL217 RV for recreational vehicles..."
- Dimensions: 4.25" Diameter, 1.75" height
- Alarm 85db
- Listing: UL 217 RV
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Section 28.325(b) and Section 181.450 inclusive
- Uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly
- 9V battery operated (battery included); no wiring required for easy installation
- Low battery alarm features audible beeps to indicate a battery replacement is required
- Incorporates an internationally recognized horn signal for evacuation. During the alarm mode, the horn produces three short beeps followed by a two second pause and then repeats.
- Features a test button that is easily accessible on the cover of the alarm
- Recommended installation is to install one unit in each sleeping accommodation, salon, galley, engine/generator room, and electrical control room
Suitable for marine and recreational vehicle use
Manufacturer Part Number: SS-775
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SS-775|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).